The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Rome on April 29, 2010, 09:33:20 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_odd_fat_attack

lolz

QuotePolice say a 24-year-old man is missing a chunk of his right ear that was bitten off by a woman who didn't like being called "fat."

So her response was to begin to eat him?

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

I have a piece of graphite in my leg from an incident in second grade where I made fun of a fat girl for being fat and she stabbed me with her pencil.

It was worth it. Fat people are the worst.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: rjs246 on April 29, 2010, 06:45:21 PM
I have a piece of graphite in my leg from an incident in second grade where I made fun of a fat girl for being fat and she stabbed me with her pencil.

It was worth it. Fat people are the worst.
ha,  i have lead in my chest from a kid in gradeschool, definitely not as good a story, i forgot i had a pencil in my starter jacket while playing recess football
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Geowhizzer

I have a piece less than an inch from my right eye.  Accident while roughhousing with my sister when I was three.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

Pearl Carter is positively glowing with joy. She has a handsome new boyfriend, is enjoying an active sex life after many years of celibacy and, amazingly, is preparing to become a mother again.

But the retired grandmother isn't carrying the baby herself. She and her young lover have spent a staggering $54,000 hiring a surrogate to help them with their dreams of having a child.

What makes Pearl's decision to become a mum again even more shocking is that her new boyfriend is her biological grandson, 26-year-old Phil Bailey.

http://nz.lifestyle.yahoo.com/new-idea/real-life/article/-/7124792/im-in-love-with-my-grandson-were-having-a-baby/
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

General_Failure

They're probably hoping for a daughter. Grandma there looks healthy enough to last until their baby is old enough to get daddy on the rebound.

The man. The myth. The legend.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

BigEd76

rjs246

So that kid's dad will also be his nephew. Makes sense.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

i really just dont know where to start with that one. 

phillymic2000

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local-beat/Students-Wearing-American-Flag-Shirts-Sent-Home-92945969.html

What a fargin joke.

Quote"They said we could wear it on any other day," Daniel Galli said, "but today is sensitive to Mexican-Americans because it's supposed to be their holiday so we were not allowed to wear it today."

The boys said the administrators called their T-shirts "incendiary" that would lead to fights on campus.