The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paco

Idiot father.  My boy would be trained well enough so I wouldn't have to call twice.
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

General_Failure

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36312713/ns/world_news-europe/

QuoteMOSCOW - Russia threatened to suspend all child adoptions by U.S. families Friday after a 7-year-old boy adopted by a woman from Tennessee was sent alone on a one-way flight back to Moscow with a note saying he was violent and had severe psychological problems.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Seabiscuit36

LOL.  My wife teaches two kids who are russian, and adopted by US parents.  The original parents were both heavy alcoholics who were dying from TB.  Kids are odd as they had no nurturing for their first year or two of life it seems per their paperwork. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Quote from: General_Failure on April 09, 2010, 03:01:21 PM

QuoteMOSCOW - Russia threatened to suspend all child adoptions by U.S. families Friday after a 7-year-old boy adopted by a woman from Tennessee was sent alone on a one-way flight back to Moscow with a note saying he was violent and had severe psychological problems.

I know it's wrong but farg me if that isn't farging hilarious.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

Quote from: smeags on April 09, 2010, 01:59:03 PM
QuoteUNIONTOWN, Pa. — The father of a Menallen Elementary kindergarten student is in jail after police say he went to his son’s school to retrieve four ounces of pot he had stashed in his son’s Elmo backpack. It all started when Ronald Washington, 33, called the school to check if his son had arrived their safely. He then called back a second time and said he was on his way to retrieve something from his kid’s backpack. The school administration became suspicious and decided to check inside the bag themselves, and there along with the boy’s homework, was a couple sacks of weed. By time Washington got to the school, police were already there waiting for him and he was arrested. His sister states this is all a big mistake. “I’m taken back by it,” she said. “I believe it was a mistake. He’s raising two kids by himself and he does pretty well as a father, single parent. So I think it was a mistake, I don’t think it was his and that’s the truth. It’s a big misunderstanding.” Because the drugs were found at a school, Washington got a pretty high bail of $100,000 straight cash.

if he were smart, he wouldn't have done ish and just hope the kid makes it through the day without finding it in his back pack.  and if not, then play suprised parent and scold him for being a dope head. 

also, i remember when i was about 12 i was going to dorney park one day with some friends and when i asked my parents for some money, my dad reached in his pocket to pull out some cash and a little bag of weed popped out and fell on the floor.  my mom grabbed it with the quickness, handed it back to my dad and said in that angry, sarcastic, bitchy voice "i beleive this belongs to you!"  good thing they were already divorced at the time otherwise my dad would have been in for a torturous day of lecturing.  instead, i'm pretty sure he went home and got blazed.   

Diomedes

unless you're snoop or willie, four ounces is a lot of pot to misplace
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Quote from: General_Failure on April 09, 2010, 03:01:21 PM

i just now finally got to read the entire article (it's a long one). 

QuotePrevious adoption failures have increased Russian officials' wariness of adoptions to the U.S.

In 2006, Peggy Sue Hilt of Manassas, Virginia, was sentenced to 25 years in prison after being convicted of fatally beating a 2-year-old girl adopted from Siberia months earlier.

In 2008, Kimberly Emelyantsev of Tooele, Utah, was sentenced to 15 years after pleading guilty to killing a Russian infant in her care.

And in March of this year, prosecutors in Pennsylvania met with a Russian diplomats to discuss how to handle the case of a couple accused of killing their 7-year-old adopted Russian son at their home near the town of Dillsburg.

red dawn prevention? 

Geowhizzer

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

teacher's union prays for governor's death; has bad taste in actors.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/04/09/teachers.union.governor/index.html

QuoteA New Jersey teachers union is coming under fire after an internal memo included a veiled threat to Gov. Chris Christie.

The leaked memo, which was sent to union leaders in the New Jersey Education Association's Bergen County division, contains a closing paragraph written in the form of a prayer.

"Dear Lord," the letter reads. "This year you have taken away my favorite actor, Patrick Swayze, my favorite actress, Farrah Fawcett, my favorite singer, Michael Jackson, and my favorite salesman, Billy Mays. I just wanted to let you know that Chris Christie is my favorite governor."

Geowhizzer

I've seen versions of that with both Bush and Obama as the punchline's "favorite presidents."

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteMan punches cop, vomits on daughter at Phillies game

Seriously, what's wrong with this guy?
Matthew Clemmens, a 21-year-old from South Jersey, took boorish behavior at a sporting event to an all-time low at Wednesday's Phillies game at Citizens Bank Park, authorities said.
His alleged crime had nothing to do with snow balls or batteries.
Police said Clemmens intentionally vomited on the 11-year-old daughter of an off-duty Easton police captain, and then slugged the cop in the head several times.
The disgusting display followed several innings' worth of slurred curses and spilled beer that Clemmens and another man directed at Michael Vangelo, his two daughters and one of their friends, said Philadelphia police spokesman Lt. Frank Vanore.
"It reminds you of the type of behavior you used to hear about at the 700 level in Veterans Stadium," Vanore said. "It won't be tolerated."
Clemmens' vile harassment of Vangelo and his daughters was witnessed by another off-duty Easton cop who punched Clemmens after he doused the young girl in vomit, Vanore said.
His antics didn't end there. When Philadelphia police tried to arrest Clemmens, "he fought with them for a little while. He apparently threw up on one of the officers, too," Vanore added.
Clemmens, of Cherry Hill, N.J., was charged with simple assault, aggravated assault, harassment, resisting arrest and related offense

raised with no respect...farging punk

shorebird

Thats another reason not to get all drunked up around kids, you might throw up on them.