The "what the farg is wrong with this world" thread

Started by PhillyGirl, March 07, 2010, 12:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

also, these are the types of stories that make me frown upon universal healthcare.  i say we just roll her in the ocean and hope she eventually runs into an iceberg.

Eagaholic

QuoteFox 29's Sharon Crowley interviewed Donna Simpson. She is a 42 year-old mother of two who hails from Old Bridge, NJ.

They should have had Candy Crowley interview the fat lady. Or the other way around, whatever.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

smeags

QuoteThe oven door was slightly ajar, and the oven was not turned on.

:sly
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

it was a customer, not a worker.  Their PA systems are open in every aisle, you just need the code which in walmart, i'm sure they have it written on the phones because their employees are too dumb to remember the dial in code. 

I cant wait for them to sue, they got hurt feelings. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Butchers Bill

I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

phattymatty

reese125

just when you thought racism was all but gone this guy ruins it

Seabiscuit36

i'm more worried about the moron in kentucky who tried to cook his baby on weed, just what the movement needs
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

reese125

dude takes getting the munchies to whole new level

Seabiscuit36

PhillyGirl

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyGirl on March 17, 2010, 12:10:24 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/03/16/kentucky.oven.baby/index.html

5 weeks old. Jesus farging Christ.

wow. Some people are just flat out farging morons.  I mean, how stupid do you have to be to put a baby in the farging oven and forget to turn it on?