Week 8 - Cowboys: Ginger Bowl

Started by MDS, October 23, 2020, 12:07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

its a kitchen sink game for dallas but the eagles have to know what they are how its do or die in the division since winning any other game is far fetched

this wop dallas is playing has to be horrendous...cant see him winning the game but he can def. not lose it while wentz throws some terrible picks and doug calls another qb run on 4th and short
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

The Cowboys are the first team since at least 2000 to give up at least 20 points in the first half in six consecutive games.

Zanshin

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 25, 2020, 10:10:05 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 25, 2020, 08:22:55 PM
Opens -7.5 Eagles

that's preposterous

Cowboys are 0-7 against the spread, Vegas is daring people to take the Cowboys.

Diomedes

Ford
K'Von
Avonte
Goedert
Reagor

all practicing in full
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Mailata to be benched in favor of Peters, who will definitely play a full game and not get injured again.

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

Ben DiNucci coming out party Sunday night.

ice grillin you

part of it is me wanting the eagles to get the best possible draft pick but im kinda rooting for the nooch

MDS

the guy who drafted jjaw over dk and traded up for a left tackle that hates football...who needs win when you got him picking

ice grillin you

no matter how good or bad of a draft picker you are your odds go up the higher you pick....so the worse you think howie is the more you should be rooting for eagle losses

if he was ozzie newsome then you dont mind him picking in the 20's as much

MDS

wouldnt it be more fun to win the nfc east at 5-11-1 though

ice grillin you

no....especially in a stupid year anyway