Jason Peters - Philadelphia Eagle

Started by mikey418, April 17, 2009, 01:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Good.  Let Lane mature a bit before moving him over.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

All the Boldin talk at the beginning of this thread made me sad.

Diomedes

Oh?  Go read it again, and keep your pistol handy.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Quote from: Diomedes on February 26, 2014, 11:20:03 AM
Good.  Let Lane mature a bit before moving him over.

Yes, Lane can work on that Tackle Trips Right pass route.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Quote from: Rome on February 26, 2014, 02:19:36 PM
All the Boldin talk at the beginning of this thread made me sad.

Trading firsts for Boldin and Peters, and then drafting McCoy would have been amazing, but the Andrews' both turned out to be worthless and now Andy's gone, so maybe it worked out for the best. I'd still take Boldin over Maclin right now, though. I mean, who wouldn't?

Anyway, yay. I hope Peters has a nice, healthy year.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Diomedes

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Eagles_Legendz

I think my favorite part is Kelly basically pointing to Peters where he was instead of doing anything himself.

Diomedes

SD

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

rjs246

QuoteOn Sunday, Peters showed off his true colors, or at least the one that mattered—midnight green.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.