Jason Peters - Philadelphia Eagle

Started by mikey418, April 17, 2009, 01:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

PoopyfaceMcGee

Jevon Kearse gained 400 pounds and is wearing #71.  Drama queen is back in.

PhillyGirl

haha, this guy got rolled up on 3 times in one game.

Awful.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

QuoteLeft tackle Jason Peters twice left the game but returned both times. He hurt an ankle and a knee, Reid said.

The coach said he was "proud of the kid for getting up and getting back in and shaking it off the way he did." Peters was penalty free.

heckuva job

Sgt PSN

I'll give Peters a little credit for yesterday.  Usually when a lineman gets his leg rolled up on like yesterday it knocks them out of the game and he was able to fight it off twice and come back out.  If nothing else, it shows me that he wants to be out there and isn't just content with collecting a paycheck. 

Diomedes

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 20, 2010, 10:56:00 AMIf nothing else, it shows me that he wants to be out there and isn't just content with collecting a paycheck. 

Agreed.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

Everytime you looked he got rolled up the same way Andrews did against the Giants.  He should just put casts on his legs at this point.  He cant handle the initial pain i think or he's so scared of a serious injury he freaks out.  Because once the staff tells him "You're OK" he walks it off. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

Maybe he's just exhausted from weighing 350 pounds and needs to take a break every now and then while his heart labors to pump more mayonaise to his over-worked organs.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Seabiscuit36

If there is anything Undercover Brother taught me, its that Black People hate Mayonnaise, and that white she devil is hot as farg in leather
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

If there's anything that Undercover Brother taught me, it's that you should never watch Undercover Brother.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger