Jason Peters - Philadelphia Eagle

Started by mikey418, April 17, 2009, 01:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunkmasterflex

If they don't stay put it would almost have to be trading down you would think, there doesn't appear to be a player other than maybe Crabtree that would be worth trading up for. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

JackStraw

I do like this move, Andy always loved him sum linemen and say what we have, it has been one of the better parts of this team since the big re-build 10 years ago. So yes, solid AND in some small way helps further enjoyment of draft day knowing that no matter how farged it may end-up with reaches and trade-downs, its been a good off-season for the o-line. (Assuming brothers wounded-knee and his other brother "bats-in-the-belfry" pan-out.)
Endless regression to the mean

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on April 17, 2009, 07:36:28 PM
If they don't stay put it would almost have to be trading down you would think, there doesn't appear to be a player other than maybe Crabtree that would be worth trading up for. 

there are always players teams wil trade up for...we just dont know which ones they are in relation to the eagles...and it doesnt mean they would trade to the top 10...but maybe they are in love with knowshon and they trade up a couple spots to get him...and this could go for players who we right now would not even think were on the eagles radar...for example i have a gut feeling they are gonna go for michael jenkins
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Quote from: reese125 on April 17, 2009, 07:01:30 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 17, 2009, 06:58:51 PM
Quote from: reese125 on April 17, 2009, 06:56:16 PM
everyone sit back and sip your long islands...retard fight

you not knowing what a long island is is easily the most retarded thing on this board in at least a month

you thinking you need a passport to get into Hawaii is the most retarded thing on this board in at least 3 years

Just say you know me.  Seabiscuit only had to spend 36 hours in the hole when he tried that.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Drunkmasterflex

IGY I assume you mean Malcom Jenkins? I can't say that would be a shock they seem to like those guys that are tweeners at the DB position.  You are right we don't know what teams are thinking, but from an outsiders perspective it doesn't appear they need to trade up. 

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

reese125

Im not too worried about about this line panning out. I think once these guys get together in training camp and realize what kind of OL they have...they will be tops in the league

but tops in what is the concern.... pass protection or run game? since the run game is already a scratch and the other gets them nowhere..they better grab and rb on the 21st and mix some shtein up

reese125

Quote from: Don Ho on April 17, 2009, 07:54:06 PM

you not knowing what a long island is is easily the most retarded thing on this board in at least a month

you thinking you need a passport to get into Hawaii is the most retarded thing on this board in at least 3 years

Just say you know me.  Seabiscuit only had to spend 36 hours in the hole when he tried that.

any chance they have long islands in the hole?

ice grillin you

yeah malcolm

i agree...dont think they need to move up in a draft that 1) is really weak to begin with and 2) is fairly deep at the positions they seem to need

the one guy i would trade up for if there is concern that he might not be their at 21 is pettigrew...hes the best te by a long way

Don Ho

Quote from: reese125 on April 17, 2009, 08:00:14 PM

very long
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Don Ho on April 17, 2009, 08:05:03 PM
Quote from: reese125 on April 17, 2009, 08:00:14 PM

very long
and strong, go to this place called "the Shack"
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

is it official?  I cant wait for the Skins to step in and trade 3 first rounders
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

sack stats are far from absolute but petes and andrews gave up more than 20 combined sacks last year

peters last for lt and andrews 3rd worst for rt

Drunkmasterflex

^ that is kind of scary though I think there are some other factors to those numbers.