Week Eleven - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 19, 2020, 05:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

andy connect means nothing when you can have watson not wentz
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

houston is more of a mess than philly and thats saying something
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Houston also is owned by a family who ran Duane Brown off and just fired their PR lady because her and her views weren't a "cultural fit"

MDS

take the qb and deal with the rest

wentz is literally the worst qb in the league
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

He's not the worst. He's bad but not worst.

Odds you give Lurie of shteincanning Doug?

MDS

ill give you maybe sam darnold or minshew....minshew is frisky and darnold never had a shot

doug is 100% gone if they lost out

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 22, 2020, 09:37:46 PM
Odds you give Lurie of shteincanning Doug?

this is the real question and why we should all bee rooting for an implosion

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 22, 2020, 09:37:46 PM
He's not the worst. He's bad but not worst.

I watch an unhealthy amount of NFL football and right now he's absolutely the worst. Might not end up that way but through 11 weeks there is no regular starter playing that bad.

Hate to say it but Foles is in the conversation though.

MDS

i forgot about foles...wentz is def better than foles

bears might be the only potential open job worse than the eagles

ice grillin you

wentz has played 68 games and has 107 fumbles and interceptions....thats just astonishing

this year 21 in 9 games....next closest player is 16.....he has five more than anyone else in basically a half season

General_Failure

I think he can break 30 for the season. I have faith.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

He threw 7 INTs in each the last three seasons.

He's always been a fumbler but it's valid to ask what changed with his passing this season.

He wasn't the same guy in 18 and 19 as he was in 17, but this isn't the same guy who played in 18 and 19 either.

MDS

not sure if it matters but this offseason he had a kid and realized cops murdered black people

ice grillin you

andy showing emotion like never before

MDS

i had a horrible sunday but grabbed kc -3.5 when it was 14-7

depressing watching mahomes when youre stuck with wentz