2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 23, 2009, 09:29:15 AM

Ah, the days where you'd have to walk around the WHOLE 700 level concourse just to get a drink because only 2 concession stands were open the whole level. LOL

that's your fault for not sneaking something in thus walking around like a lost puppy dog and paying $6 for a drink.  8)

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyGirl

ok I lied...it wasn't the drink I wanted...but some of those fries and a hot dog.

I looooved the fries at the Vet LOL
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

They were not breaded at the Vet, that's why I liked them.

Breaded fries are disgusting.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

yes they were at least at the regular concession stands...maybe what you got was a different kind and sold at a specialized stand or something

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

true and that's another way the eagles failed. thankfully the phillies didn't follow suit.

PhillyGirl

I never had breaded fries at the Vet. At least not in the 700 level. Aramark is too cheap for breaded fries. But right out of the fryer...they were AWESOME.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on October 23, 2009, 04:13:23 PM
aramark is gross. beyond gross, actually.

If I ever get high cholesterol, clogged arteries, heart disease and any health related issue I'm blaming Aramark. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

smeags

i remember you could walk around the vet up top before the luxury boxes were put in.

QB Eagles

The Phils are considering adding Myers to the WS roster. Maybe then his wife will finally give him action again.

http://www.viddler.com/simple_on_site/4ba1f0a3

Rome

That's roughly the 90th time I've seen that posted on various boards.

Congrats.

LBIggle

ice grillin you

yeah if you only read CF it would have been just the third time youve seen it

mpmcgraw

QuoteThough Burrell is gone from the roster, his presence persists in the Phillies clubhouse. At least three players, Werth, catcher Carlos Ruiz and reserve Greg Dobbs, have small posters of Burrell hung at their lockers and speak glowingly of the impact he had.