2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBIggle

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 21, 2009, 11:27:46 PM
I had the throw up ready in the back of my throat seeing Thome on deck with bases loaded.

i still have a poop thats crowning.. it wont go back in now. i fear it'll drop out in excitement next inning.

PhillyGirl

Damn, that Jimmy Rollins sucks. Meaningless hit in the bottom of the 8th with 2 outs and no one on.

Terrible.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Don Ho on October 21, 2009, 11:29:18 PM
GEO!!  I was just going to send you an email the other day and check up on you.  Probably best you missed the banter in September.  We were at our best complaining about the bullpen, no heart, losers, choke away a 7 game lead, etc.  And that was just Phreak and me.

I breezed through them before jumping back in.  Like I said, funny stuff after the fact.

I would have been right there with you, though, while it was happening.  Apparently, there really was a playoff switch for this team (except, perhaps, for Collette).

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

Sgt PSN

let's go grit.....get on base and give howard a chance to break the record.

LBIggle

QB Eagles

walk utley, howard bomb. take care of the records and end this farger with an exclamation point

PhillyGirl

Don Ho

KILL THAT MOTHER fargER!!  You icehole.  Kill him and the home plate ump.  DAMMIT!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

PhillyGirl

Rome