2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Don Ho on October 21, 2009, 10:53:41 PM
Quote from: QB Eagles on October 21, 2009, 10:50:54 PM
일 이 삼

Looks like the sign above our favorite Korean restaurant  :-D
whats the place over by The Shack?  Its korean takeout, pretty good, horrible for you. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

QB Eagles

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 21, 2009, 10:57:25 PM
Umpire just creamed his pants

if that's what he's doing everytime he makes that call, he's got some serious crust in his briefs by now

Rome

LBIggle

Rome

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

QB Eagles

any other LA pitchers wanna get into this and take their medicine?

Don Ho

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 21, 2009, 10:56:56 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on October 21, 2009, 10:53:41 PM
Quote from: QB Eagles on October 21, 2009, 10:50:54 PM
일 이 삼

Looks like the sign above our favorite Korean restaurant  :-D
whats the place over by The Shack?  Its korean takeout, pretty good, horrible for you. 

Not that good.  We tried it once, so so.  When you come back out we have some great Korean restaurants.  Your brother only knows the Korean hostess bars.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

lmao @ seabiscut.  i was posting that same pic but got blocked by the new post warning.  

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.