2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mpmcgraw

The game tomorrow is now at the earliest at 5 ET so lets rejoice.

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on October 10, 2009, 06:30:15 PM
Has there ever been a 10:07 PM start to a playoff game?  That's the thing I don't get.  I know Colorado is two hours behind us, but for God's sake, that's idiotic.

If I'm not mistaken was not game 3 at Coors Field back in 2007 a 10 PM  Saturday night start?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

close to it

i remember some of the a's/sox games were 1000 and 1030 starts, too.

watch the phillies get 2 primetime spots in the next two days and watch those numbers crash and burn. the thing is there should be two slots: 500/600 and 830/930. networks make the most $ in primetime and they would add 3-4 extra million viewers by putting two games on at the same time and regionalizing coverage. hell put one game on tbs and one on tnt and combine the viewers.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: jihadist monk on October 11, 2009, 04:08:58 PM
The game tomorrow is now at the earliest at 5 ET so lets rejoice.

Let's not.

I have to fly to NC and SC tomorrow for work. We will not be back until 630ish. farging hate this trip.

mpmcgraw

Well I have some really bad news then.

If Yanks lose then the GT is 4 ET.  If the Yankees win the 6 ET.

PhillyPhreak54

Go Yankees.

I want the Twins to win, but I need the game to be at 5so I can see some of it

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Them switching Gonzalez and Fowler around has made a big difference.

Come on Happ....go on and get you a GIDP and not let this be a huge inning.

PhillyPhreak54

Well farg...he jammed Helton and its a slow roller to Chase, not able to flip a duce.

Runs scores...tied at 1

Come on Happ.

PhillyPhreak54

Eagles_Legendz