2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBIggle

um they walked the bases loaded to set up the DP... cairo, farg tard.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: LBIggle on October 08, 2009, 05:35:21 PM
um they walked the bases loaded to set up the DP... cairo, farg tard.

There was NO way he was getting a DP on that ball. None.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

LBIggle

yeah ok.  both runners weren't even halfway when he picked it up.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

LBIggle

Sgt PSN

at the rate cholly is going through pitchers today, any one of us might be getting a phone call.  

nice job basticho.

lol @ the filter

PhillyGirl

By the time he got that throw to first, from where he was, there was no way the guy at 2nd wasn't safe.

Sgt PSN

bums.  i hope hamels pushes his wife off the delivery table, throws his feet up in the stirups and asks the obgyn if he sees anything out of whack. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

5-4.  As noted earlier, huge insurance run by the Rockies.

Son of a bitch.  I really thought they were going to pull this out.  Now we get to listen to those phoney Rockies fans all weekend.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

ice grillin you

charlies pitching moves were utterly baffling but other than that i cant hate on anyone (and everyone knows i love to hate)....it was jujst a great farging game...what playoff baseball is supposed to be like...other than the phils not winning (obviously) it was 1000 times the game that yesterdays was...yesterday was weak...today was amazing...outside of victorino not dropping that ball in
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

MDS

it was great minus coles vagina rearing its ugly head once again. sucks to lose of course, but all they need is 1/2 in denver to get back here for game with cliff lee.

but that could be a problem, considering senor pedro is set for game 3 and who the farg knows who is set for game 4.

also cole is a Hoyda
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.