2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 07, 2009, 10:01:08 AM
My life sucks almost as much as this stupid playoff schedule.

Today? Got stuck in the office. I hope they have the game on the local ESPN radio. If not, I'm going to have to follow it on Gameday. I was told to work the office today because had to have a meeting this afternoon. The meeting has been moved to tomorrow at 3pm.

So I have to take my girl to the airport tomorrow and come to the office while they are playing. So I will have to DVR tomorrow's game.

I hate you Bud Selig, New York Yankees, Boston Red Sox , lame ass west coast fans and MLB.

Phreak,  I'll have a cup of coffee for ya!  It's farging 7:54 AM here.  Told everyone I'll be on a real long conference call this morning and ironically one tomorrow at the same time.  The call could get extremely violent.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on October 07, 2009, 01:55:36 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 07, 2009, 10:01:08 AM
My life sucks almost as much as this stupid playoff schedule.

Today? Got stuck in the office. I hope they have the game on the local ESPN radio. If not, I'm going to have to follow it on Gameday. I was told to work the office today because had to have a meeting this afternoon. The meeting has been moved to tomorrow at 3pm.

So I have to take my girl to the airport tomorrow and come to the office while they are playing. So I will have to DVR tomorrow's game.

I hate you Bud Selig, New York Yankees, Boston Red Sox , lame ass west coast fans and MLB.

Phreak,  I'll have a cup of coffee for ya!  It's farging 7:54 AM here.  Told everyone I'll be on a real long conference call this morning and ironically one tomorrow at the same time.  The call could get extremely violent.

Ha! I tried to weasel my way out of this. It worked last year and I was at the house able to watch. But in 2007 when they played the Rockies I was stuck in the office. The two days I need to be a slacker and I can't. Oh well, I have a radio here on my desk and I will listen.

As for the 35mph winds....yeah, thats all good. If its oly blowing out for the Phillies. let's hope Clifford can come strapped and ready to roll.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Sgt PSN

in my office, door locked, shades pulled down, phone forwarded to voicemail, lights off, tv on. 

boner

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Alright Phils!

Be consistent, get the runners over and get them in. No bullshtein.

PhillyPhreak54

The bio for the fargface lawyer:

QuoteNorman Elliott (Norm) Kent. (born 18 October 1949 in Brooklyn, New York) is a South Florida criminal defense attorney, publisher and radio talk show host.

The founder and publisher of The Express, in 1999, Florida's largest gay and lesbian weekly newspaper, he was previously the morning drive talk show host for WFTL-1400 AM from 1989-1997. A frequent guest lecturer at colleges, Norm has published numerous articles advocating civil rights protections for the GLBT community.

After surviving a bout with lymphoma, he had another stint at the new WFTL-850 AM from 2002-2005 as a daily talk show host, though in the interim periods he hosted 'Weekend Legal' on various local radio stations. He currently publishes NationalGayNews.com [1], the Broward Law Blog [2], contributes columns to the Counterpunch political newsletter [3], and The South Florida Blade.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

every fly ball is going to give us a near stroke.  wind is brutal.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

good start for lee.  nothing he can do about that inf single or howard's bad throw, but his pitches had good movement and his location looks to be on.  

Don Ho

Don Ho

Bums 9-2 against the Rockies since the 2007 debacle?  Did not know that.

PhillyPhreak54

Alright Clifford...bear down and strike these motherfargers out!

1 out with Torrealba on 2nd.