2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Quote from: MDS on July 29, 2009, 02:28:44 PM
i had no idea easy went on vacation, specifically without bringing his laptop. but good for him if he did.

easy would at least be in the mix with this story. he wouldnt win like he does with info that rodrigo lopez changed his number but hed be in the game.

No laptop either.  A couple of minutes checking BSG and MLB.com from my phone was the only internet since Monday morning (I told PG on Friday I was going on vacation).  And at least somebody reads my useless garbage...ha

Love the trade, especially not giving up Drabek, Taylor or Brown.  They're going to need Drabek in 2 years when Lee, Blanton and Moyer are all gone in free agency and/or death...

Seabiscuit36

I understand needing him, plus he's a righty, but i still am not counting on him.  Did that with Floyd.  Then again, look what that farger is doing now http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/players/7297
Gio Gonzalez still sucks though
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SD_Eagle5

Watch Pedro vs. Carrasco here. Pedro gave up a HR to the first batter but has really settled down since. 20 pitches through 2 innings, 16 of them strikes.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: SD_Eagle on July 31, 2009, 07:38:58 PM
Watch Pedro vs. Carrasco here. Pedro gave up a HR to the first batter but has really settled down since. 20 pitches through 2 innings, 16 of them strikes.

Dang, feed too choppy for me.

SD_Eagle5

QB Eagles

Pedro got into major trouble in the fifth. He went 5 innings, gave up five runs. That's the bad news. The good news is that during the first four innings he was throwing mostly strikes and had good velocity on his pitches.

SD_Eagle5

Lee Ks the first batter on 3 pitches

And a 1-2-3 first inning.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

SD_Eagle5

It would be nice if they could get him some runs. 0-10 with risp is pathetic.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Damn...a no hitter in his first start would have been damn amazing