2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 21, 2009, 09:39:46 PM
Quote from: MDS on July 21, 2009, 09:37:44 PM
so now they pinch hit for ruiz.

marshall sat back down so they went with the lefty this time

i understand but you have to figure stairs/dobbs against a lhp have a better chance of coming through than ruiz does against anyone
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 21, 2009, 09:47:02 PM
Wow, RAAAUUUUUL!

the thought of burrell out there attempting that made me puke just a little.  that was an awesome play!!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Don Ho

Rome

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

I'm calling it, Howard Ibanez Werth is ending it here with a walk off hr.

MDS

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: SD_Eagle on July 21, 2009, 10:38:05 PM
I'm calling it, Howard Ibanez Werth is ending it here with a walk off hr.

That's right motherfarger, called that shtein.

Rome

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen