2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

PhillyGirl

This thread is a trainwreck.

IGY going from the Mets are winning the division, to the Marlins are winning the division to the Phillies' championship was a fraud.

:-D :-D

:boom
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

shut up it didnt count it wasnt legit im a miserable govt worker from buselton and cottman wahhhhhh
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Frauds vs. Chokers in one hour.

Everyone got their PBR's & rose colored glasses ready?

SunMo

case of bud lime...check

phils/mets...check

open flames...check

hopefully end today with myself lit on fire?  check.

Rome

I bought a new gas grill but it's so farging hot out I said farg it we're grilling George Foreman style today.

Got a case of Amstels in the cooler next to me, though.

Win.

SunMo

Quote from: Rome on July 04, 2009, 03:09:34 PM
I bought a new gas grill but it's so farging hot out I said farg it we're grilling George Foreman style today.

Hoyda

Rome

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

I thought listening to Joe Buck & Tim McCarver was bad.  It's nothing compared to Kenny Albert & McCarver.

Oh and great job showing Manny's first at-bat, Fox.  Get caught cheating and reward him with 24/7 attention.  Awesome!

Don Ho

Don't you find the past three hours of All Star games from the past conversation riveting.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

The Mets are horrendous right now.  Can't hit, can't pitch worth a damn, their defense is a mess and it looks like they're sleep-walking all around.

And Lidge looked the best he's looked since last season today.  His slider was devastating and he had pretty good command of the fastball.  Nice.

Don Ho

The Mets are fortunate the Phillies have been experiencing their annual suckfest summer.  There is no way they should only be a few games back.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome