2009 Philadelphia Phillies - Season's Over, Time to Move On

Started by SunMo, April 02, 2009, 01:24:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

That douchebag Scott Olsen is mowing the Phils down. After Vic's early bomb, i thought they would tag him.

Myers is a little wild tonight too...finish these iceholes off and get the sweep.

Man, Choke can really move now.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Thanks, buddy!

Jimmy just got picked. farg.

And Coste missed a slam by a foot. Then he hits a grounder that hugs the 3B line, Zimmer has to make a great play on it and he still beat Coste by 6 steps.

Olson still mowin' 'em down.

Don Ho

Phreak,

I for one enjoy your venting as I am right there with you.   My neighbors think I'm a nut case screaming in my office at some dudes named Jimmy, Shane, farging Choke Dag, etc.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

:-D

I scared the shtein out of my girl when Ibanez hit the slam on Monday. She thinks I'm nuts.

Aaaand, just like that its 2-1 Nats.

The last inning Olson got 3 outs on 5 pitches. Keep on hackin, iceholes!

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

omg omg they farging lost to the nationals omg omg lets freak out

BigEd76

meh

beat the ish outta the Mets this weekend.  No Santana, and Saturday's game is on FOX

PhillyPhreak54

I hope I get to see it down here.

Why is Anderson Spanishnamez killing the Phillies?

Eaglez

Given how the pitching has been god awful and all the distractions with HK's passing, I'd take an 11-9 start (especially considering all the games they've won late, it could be much worse).  Would have liked a sweep of the Nats but if the Phillies dump on the Mets all is forgiven.