Phillies Season Thread 2013

Started by MDS, March 31, 2013, 05:37:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I was just gonna say how cute of these fraud ass fans to try and chant and boo when Hamels went in on Upton.

Hamels not sharp. Freeman takes him deep.

Here we go!

ice grillin you

you dont realize it until you see them come up one after each other but man are the braves loaded....should be a ridiculous race btwn them and the nats
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Screw these Atlanta fans that won't show up again until late September and farg you Heidi.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

i missed the sight of ryan howard grounding out harmlessly into the shift

god damn baseball is back
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

braves five hole bj upton

phillies five hole michael young

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2013, 07:33:55 PM
you dont realize it until you see them come up one after each other but man are the braves loaded....should be a ridiculous race btwn them and the nats

Just called my old man and said the bums really don't have anyone in this lineup that scares you yet most of the Braves lineup is trouble.  Plus they're young.  shtein.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

MDS

the thing about the braves is their pitching might not be good enough...when tim hudson is your opening day starter thats not the most amazing thing ever

also holy shtein how is AAAberry still on this team. HOW!

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

there are literally 10000 people who can hit but cant field a lick in baseball and you could find 1 to stash in LF. they hid burrell there for 10 years.

but no lets go with john farging mayberry jr. this is why your team sucks.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on April 01, 2013, 07:39:59 PM
also holy shtein how is AAAberry still on this team. HOW!

Reality check.  Excited to see Revere and Young.  See the vets JRoll, Grit, Choke.  See if HOF can finally get it going.  Then Triple AAA is up.  Oh God.

Don Ho