Eagles Charges Game Thread

Started by 4and26, October 23, 2005, 12:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

well andy is trying to run but nothing is really happening when they do
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

LJ was wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open!  :boom

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on October 23, 2005, 01:20:08 PM
well andy is trying to run but nothing is really happening when they do

It's ok though because at least handing the ball off will make the defense respect the run when it comes to play action.

Sgt PSN

MDS

i agree, it shoulda worked on the play with lj wide open. but mcnabb missed him.

dirk makes another nice punt, but no stupid penalties this team. field position huzzah!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

McNabb looks like shtein so far, the O-line is giving him all day to throw the ball.

4and26

NICE PUNT!

Can someone shut up these announcers :evil

Sgt PSN

No passes thrown towards TO yet.  McNabb hates him.  :paranoid

PhillyPhanInDC

The run will open up. San Diego isn't great against the run, most teams start off stiff against it, then it slackens off later. I think if they stick with it, they'll be able to set up the play action nicely. McNabb sounds like he is a little cold, but then again, I am listening to it on Field Pass, so I really can't tell.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

4and26

WOW there shutting down LT....hope it continues....

Sgt PSN

Quote from: SD_Eagle on October 23, 2005, 01:23:21 PM
McNabb looks like shtein so far, the O-line is giving him all day to throw the ball.

I think as long as he's injured he's going to get off to slow starts.  This is going to be something we have to deal with all year.  But as long as the defense is able to get off the field and let the offense spend more time on the field then I think McNabb can get loose quicker than in recent weeks when the defense has struggled. 

MDS

keep this stellar defense up. they arent letting the chargers get into postive yardage

Sgt PSN

Quote from: 4and26 on October 23, 2005, 01:25:39 PM

You win the obvious statement of the day award.  :D

4and26

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 23, 2005, 01:27:11 PM
Quote from: 4and26 on October 23, 2005, 01:25:39 PM

Bite me  :-D

You win the obvious statement of the day award.  :D

MDS

eagles need to score more points than the chargers in order to win this game