Eagles Charges Game Thread

Started by 4and26, October 23, 2005, 12:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4and26

Game Day Roster
MOATS ACTIVE FOR EAGLES 

October 23, 2005

The Eagles will have two rookies play in their first NFL game Sunday.
Running back Ryan Moats will suit up and help out on kickoff returns. Cornerback Dexter Wynn, who was the punt returner, is inactive. Cornerback Lito Sheppard will be in on punt return duty. Linebacker Matt McCoy will also help out on special teams, replacing Jason Short - who is inactive with a high ankle sprain.

Defensive tackle Darwin Walker is back in the lineup. He's missed the last three games with a thigh contusion. Defensive tackle Keyonta Marshall is inactive to allow Walker to play.

Quarterback Mike McMahon will be the third quarterback. Kicker David Akers remains sidelined with a hamstring injury. Offensive linemen Todd Herremans and Calvin Armstrong are inactive for the Eagles, along with wide receiver Darnerien McCants.

For the Chargers, the third quarterback is former Eagle A.J. Feeley. The other inactives are cornerback Drayton Florence, center Nick Hardwick, wide receiver Vincent Jackson, tight end Ryan Krause and defensive ends Dave Bell and Derreck Robinson.

Bob Hallen will start for at center for San Diego. Sammy Davis will start at cornerback for Florence and Shawne Merriman will start at outside linebacker for Ben Leber.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

I'll get to watch a bit of the game (until my son wakes up from his nap), then head up north a bit to ride out that old witch Wilma.

GO EAGLES!  :evil

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

3 hurtful penalties already.

Illegal block in the back wipes out a Westbrook 1st down.
12 men on the field wipes out a great punt by Dirk that was downed on the 2. 
Unnecessary roughness by McMullen that wiped out a holding penalty against SD.

:boom :boom :boom

4and26

Bad start to this game....to many penalaties!

Good stop on LT ;D

4and26

Anther nice hit on LT!!!          Good hit Michael Lewis ;D

MDS

Sgt PSN

4and26

:yay :yay :yay

Great Defensive Start!

Three and OUT

Sgt PSN

When Brees threw that pass to LT behind the line I thought for sure that was going to be a fumble.  Nice play by LT to bring that in with one hand.  Damnit. 

SD_Eagle5

Great start by our D!! THEY'RE PLAYING PISSED OFF WHICH I LIKE!!  :yay

Geowhizzer

Good to see the defense get it going this week so far.

GO McNABB!  :evil :evil :evil

MDS

punt return blocking still sucks!

Sgt PSN

Mike Lewis is off to a nice start.  I think he had a hand in all 3 plays.  :yay