im really wondering.... do u eagles fans still like T.O.?

Started by 49ersOWN, September 17, 2005, 07:09:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

49ersOWN

im really wondering.... do u eagles fans still like T.O.? or r u finally fed up with him.... because i got fed up with him in his last year in the preseason as a niner. he just pisses me off. and no offense if u do like him.

General_Failure

I've yet to have a problem with anything he's done. We have a font office that won't buckle under the pressure that is TO media exposure. He made a play for a new deal, it didn't happen, and now he's playing. As long as he doesn't decide to add mugshots to his portfolio and he's a professional from whistle to whistle he can do as he pleases for all that I care.

The man. The myth. The legend.

fansince61

Quote from: 49ersOWN on September 17, 2005, 07:09:44 PM
im really wondering.... do u eagles fans still like T.O.? or r u finally fed up with him.... because i got fed up with him in his last year in the preseason as a niner. he just pisses me off. and no offense if u do like him.

:flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff :flipoff

shorebird

Quote from: General_Failure on September 17, 2005, 07:15:25 PM
I've yet to have a problem with anything he's done. We have a font office that won't buckle under the pressure that is TO media exposure. He made a play for a new deal, it didn't happen, and now he's playing. As long as he doesn't decide to add mugshots to his portfolio and he's a professional from whistle to whistle he can do as he pleases for all that I care.

Couldn't have put it better myself. Great post. The Niner fans will really know why we like him after tomorrow

BobbyT

Your handwriting reminds of someone :paranoid

To answer your question as long as he performs and keeps the sideshow to a minimum then I don't care.I think he is gone at the end of the year though.
"And with 1:16 remaining this place is in a state of shock!"

PhillyPhreak54

I love him.

He's a knucklehead at times, but I knew that and every Eagles fan knew that is what we were getting.

If you had to watch years of Trash, Pinkston , Na Brown, Charles Johnson & Torrance Small....you'd understand.

Zanshin

I think he's mental, and he wouldn't be my first choice to go have a beer with...but I'll take the TDs.

Sgt PSN

I still think he's a professional on the field.  I love his attitude and passion for the game.  I love his antics. 

Off the field he seems like a pretty normal guy with an attention whore problem.  And with all of the real nut jobs, killers, rapists, drug dealers and politicians running around out there I simply don't have the time to add him to my hate list. 

Feva

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 17, 2005, 08:21:41 PM
I love him.

He's a knucklehead at times, but I knew that and every Eagles fan knew that is what we were getting.

If you had to watch years of Trash, Pinkston , Na Brown, Charles Johnson & Torrance Small....you'd understand.

Exactly.  He's a frickin' headcase, no doubt about it.  He damn sure pissed me off this offseason with his crazy ish.

But... he came to camp and played, ON TIME, and looks to be giving his all to the team right now.  As long as he's out there doing his TD thing and helping the Eagles more than hindering him, that's good enough for me.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Love him between the sidelines.  He's a true gamebreaker, and I think that him and my boy McNabb will do wondrous things this season.

And now that I'm not watching ATH or PTI much anymore, his off-field antics don't bother me at all.  :yay

FreakisaKearseWord

Honestly, I never did hate him. Everyone started ganging up on the poor [no pun intended] man and I knew he was going to play.
OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF #90 DARREN HOWARD

TexasEagle

Quote from: General_Failure on September 17, 2005, 07:15:25 PM

Works for me. If he wanted to make a play for more money, cool. He just acted like an ass and/or a child about it which was embarassing to watch. Now that he's playing, I hold no ill will because he's an Eagle and I root for the team and he makes the team better (but there's no denying he's a headcase). Once he's off the team, who cares...

WEST is GOD

THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

PoopyfaceMcGee