2022-2023 76ers... Breaking our Hearts Again

Started by Geowhizzer, August 14, 2022, 07:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 21, 2022, 11:52:07 AM
He's been off the first two games.  Not sure what's causing it, but he seems to be sulking.

He's not the apple of Philly's eye anymore. I think it's that simple. He upped his game when the other teams were irrelevant. Sixers are currently 3rd...possibly 4th on the Philly sports pecking order.

QB Eagles

Man just had a couple of off games against good teams. Not more complicated than that.

Coach on the other hand is a real problem.

Geowhizzer

Losing to the Spurs?  At home?  Shouldn't that be an automatic firing?

Don Ho

Holy crap I just saw the score, oh dear!  Those poor bastiches next-door who had to witness that shtein
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

At this rate, he won't make it to Halloween.  Just heartless basketball.

phattymatty

If the Celtics didn't buy a championship early in docs career he would have been out of the league a decade ago.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Just got home and flipped it on - man wtf with these guys.

Booty.

Geowhizzer

Maybe they're playing the whole season like it's the second round of the playoffs?

PhillyPhreak54

phattymatty

Turned it off at halftime and I haven't done that in a really long time.

Need a coaching shakeup but I'm not even sure that will help. They got all these supposed hustle guys yet this team seems lazier than last year. Terrible transition D because Jo or Harden (or both) are usually on their backs while the other team is fast breaking and dunking.

Not that this is surprising but this has turned into Harden and his favorite people. Doc tried yelling at House last game and my man didn't even stop to pay attention to him. Cuz he knows Harden is more important than Doc.  Also House is hot garbage and shouldn't be getting minutes.

Not to play psychiatrist but I'm starting to think this is getting to Jo also.  Dude has always been sensitive but they haven't built a team around him like they should have, now Harden gets everything he wants in 6 months. I don't think this is just a few bad games for Jo, something aint right with him.  And he still drops 30+ because he's that good.

Sixers are so lucky everything else in Philly is golden right now and people can ignore them for the time being.

Don Ho

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on October 21, 2022, 11:58:41 AM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 21, 2022, 11:52:07 AM
He's been off the first two games.  Not sure what's causing it, but he seems to be sulking.

He's not the apple of Philly's eye anymore. I think it's that simple. He upped his game when the other teams were irrelevant. Sixers are currently 3rd...possibly 4th on the Philly sports pecking order.

This 5 day break with the WS and Birds bye week has magnified the frustration/anger with Jojo the Clown, Houston Daryl, soon to be revoked Doctor, and the rest.  Imagine if this team started 5-0?  Party poopers!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

76ers win big without Embiid.  Interesting.

QB Eagles

Sixers got busted tampering

QuoteThe Philadelphia 76ers will have their second-round picks in the 2023 and 2024 NBA drafts taken away from them as a result of violating free agency rules by having early discussions with forwards P.J. Tucker and Danuel House Jr, the NBA announced Monday afternoon.

In its announcement, the league said the draft picks were taken away because the 76ers engaged in discussions with both players "prior to the date when such discussions were permitted."

"The Philadelphia 76ers fully cooperated with the NBA's investigation and acknowledge the league's ruling," the team said in a statement in the wake of the league's announcement of the punishment. "We're moving forward, focused on the season ahead."

Philadelphia will still have a second-round pick in the 2023 NBA draft, as the 76ers will receive the most favorable pick of the Atlanta Hawks, Brooklyn Nets or Charlotte Hornets as part of earlier trades.