the random musings not worthy of new thread thread

Started by ice grillin you, March 28, 2006, 02:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I'm definitely not a pepper belly. Eating things that hot have no appeal to me.

Once, about 20 years ago now, me and my buddies went to a spot that was doing some super hot flavors. We got a plate. I was miserable after eating two.

Diomedes

I think people who love the hots do it for the burn at the icehole the next morning.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

lol well you can definitely feel it on the way out

Eagaholic

Years ago I used to like super hot food. It takes a good while to build up a tolerance but I'm of the opinion that you can get a definite kind of high from it. My favorite product was probably Endorphin Rush hot sauce and the name kind of sums it up. It had real nice flavor too, where most other fiery foods just blow away the taste of everything. Dairy products like ice cream or Thai tea can take the edge off and make for a more smooth and comfortable exit.

Geowhizzer

Medium-hot wings give me heartburn nowadays.

Damn middle age.

Rome

Got one of the new "adult" happy meals today.  I mean $13 for hideous food and a toy seems excessive, but welcome to 2022.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

BigEd76

I honestly have no idea how much a regular Big Mac/nugs + fries + soda is anymore. Are you basically paying $4 for the plastic figurine and a box?

phattymatty

Must have had an alert set for the word Big.  How's it going big boy long time no talk for like 20 years.

BigEd76

ha! Yeah it's been a few years. Still hanging in there

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BigEd76

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous