Started by MDS, December 17, 2018, 12:00:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Munson

Knew he had it the whole time, glad they played for the kick
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

By the way while you were watching that, the other games were disastrous enough that the Eagles playoff odds are about 10% lower than they were this morning.

Eagles need:
Win AND MIN loss (against Bears junior varsity team)
or
Win AND SEA loss x 2 (Chiefs, Cards)

Eagles_Legendz

Bears can still get a bye.  No reason to bench players next week assuming they win today.

General_Failure

It isn't even looking like a lock that the Bears win today.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

interesting game, glad the eagles won

go team
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

terpseagles

Bears are fighting the Rams for potential bye correct?  At least both the Bears and Rams games are 4:25 games next week as well.... so the Bears should still have plenty to play for.  Granted the Iggles need to beat the Skins, etc....  may even take my boy to that game. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: terpseagles on December 24, 2018, 08:47:37 AM
Bears are fighting the Rams for potential bye correct?  At least both the Bears and Rams games are 4:25 games next week as well.... so the Bears should still have plenty to play for.  Granted the Iggles need to beat the Skins, etc....  may even take my boy to that game.

its bad that the bears are at 425...would have been much better for them to have played before the rams

the small hope that the eagles have is that the bears wanna diss their rival more than they want to rest players in the second half after the rams are up 35 on san fran
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Whatever.  All I care about is, defeat the Racists.  Finish this disaster of a season with a 9-7 record, and avoid total post-SB embarrassment.  If they make the playoffs, I'll be happy and all, but not nearly as happy as I will be disgruntled if they finish 8-8 with a loss to Jay Gruden and Dan Snyder.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

farging NFL and their shady bullshtein.  I hate those fargers.

QB Eagles

Wouldn't have been fair to let the Rams rest their guys knowing that they have the two locked up. Was inevitable the games would be moved to the same time. Bad for the Eagles because now we have to root for the Niners to show up too.

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 24, 2018, 12:58:35 PM
Wouldn't have been fair to let the Rams rest their guys knowing that they have the two locked up. Was inevitable the games would be moved to the same time. Bad for the Eagles because now we have to root for the Niners to show up too.

they arent a good team but they primarily have been hanging around in games. if gurley doesnt play (decent chance), they def. could. entering 4Q, the rams were up on arizona 24-9 and arizona is much worse than san fran is.

i in no way expect san fran to win the game but its totally within the relm of possibility they are IN the game, which prevents chicago from pulling their starters.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

gurley is playing and theres zero chance the rams are in the game at half

like I said the only possibility is that the bears wanna knock a rival out of the playoffs more than they care about resting guys...but apparently the coach has come out and said they will rest if the opportunity presents itself

so basically the eagles have an offseason of thinking about how they were out of the playoffs because they choked double digit 4th quarter leads to the panthers and titans

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous