Will Parks, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Diomedes, March 21, 2020, 04:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Quote from: Diomedes on March 17, 2020, 11:41:40 AM
What y'all think of Will Parks?  On lists of possible targets for Eagles, he stands out to me.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Sign me up
QuoteOn June 2, 2017, Parks was arrested for misdemeanor harassment and non-physical domestic violence charges involving a former girlfriend

ice grillin you

gotta love a guy who had "a lot" of interest taking a one year deal from his hometown team
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Diomedes

Diomedes

QB Eagles

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

I don't think Mills gets to 85 on that fumble play above.   I have to think Parks is ahead of him already.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

he has 15 starts in 62 career games saw jalen mills at the top of the safety depth chart and caught the red eye to philly

Diomedes

ice grillin you

MDS

im in the tank for any dude from philly

leggo
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.