Head Coaching Search

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 12, 2021, 11:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: MDS on January 15, 2021, 01:34:36 PM
bienemy has fallen into the eagles lap

duce as oc and hire another brotha to be dc

farg whitie

I figured he'd be the #1 candidate...Lurie/Howie will still find a way to farg it up

QB Eagles

Main problem is that going in on Bieniemy means waiting until February before you can even interview the cat and only having dregs available for the rest of the coaching staff, assuming you let him hire his own coordinators. And there's no guarantee that you like him or that one of the other teams isn't waiting for him too.

SD

Bienemy doesn't need an interview

Rome

Yep.  Just ask him what he wants and cut the farging check.

General_Failure

If he hasn't already made calls about guys he wants on his staff then he isn't interested in a job.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

My interest in any of this is minimal.  Just get someone who won't hurt my head every time he opens his goober pie hole and I'm good.

General_Failure

It's still retired football players talking about football with their damaged brains. Be reasonable.

MDS

i forgot about the chargers

they could be IN on bienemy as well

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

We're being set up to wait for Bienemy only to have the rug pulled out from under us when they hire Kafka

Diomedes

Has any other team interviewed Duce, for any open coaching position?

Is anyone here thinking he'd be a good fit?

I've said before, I think he's got to leave the fold before he can be proven.  Until then, he's got to be seen just as a Lurie guy, not an NFL guy.

I'm afraid if he becomes HC, he'll be seen as a yes man, status quo hire, and that won't help his career at all.  I'd love to see him succeed as a coach...
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Dre Day on January 15, 2021, 04:27:38 PM
Bienemy doesn't need an interview

he's black so he needs extra interviews
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on January 16, 2021, 12:01:32 PM
Has any other team interviewed Duce, for any open coaching position?

No. The Eagles offense hasn't been something other teams want to emulate since 2017, when Duce was a mere RB coach.

General_Failure

Brandon Graham seems to be behind the idea, but I don't think he's on anyone's radar for a new job. He's either getting his break here or not at all. Offensive coordinator jobs seem to be scarce if you're not a QB coach.

PhillyPhreak54

Several players have come out in support of him. I'm a fan and think he would be fine. As long as they have a innovative OC and a QB coach who can fix The Fragile Ginger's issues.

General_Failure

There's no fixing a rich, religious ego. Whoever they get as a coach had better get two mulligan seasons so they can dump Wentz affordably.