Is anyone else's connection crapping out?

Started by Geowhizzer, April 23, 2005, 11:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

PoopyfaceMcGee

I went back to the #dreamhost channel on irc.freenode.net and "anonymously" (meaning I didn't mention concretefield.com or concretefield.info) told them they suck.

Diomedes

You get no respeck until you vandalize their property.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Might it help to shut down Guest access to :CF while DreamHost is working out their network issues?

Diomedes

It would help a lot if you were locked out.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Diomedes on August 30, 2006, 11:01:16 AM
It would help a lot if you were locked out.

It would help a lot more if you killed yourself.

SunMo

Dio's just grouchy because his favoritestest reciever ever just got cut
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

I'm grouchy because those pencil pushing, farging french iceholes in Finance can't figure out how to run VF04 for ZG2, ZL2, and ZRE billing doc types, causing our customers to freak out and bombard us with irate calls "WHY DON'T I HAVE THE CREDIT I WAS GRANTED THREE WEEKS AGO???"

$750k worth of billing corrections just sitting out there because they don't think credit and debit note creation falls under their purview.

The "kill yourself" retort was fresh tho..

PoopyfaceMcGee

Whatever incompetence you're dealing with is nothing compared to that displayed by DreamHost.

Diomedes

Yeah well, I'm actually dealing with French finance people.  Not just calling them bad names.  They're from France.  fargers.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I don't know why you'd hate on France.  They hate Americans only slightly less than you do.

Diomedes

I'm an equal opportunity hater.  Just because the French rightly despise American foreign policy and culture, doesn't mean they are any great shakes themselves.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The whole world deserves armageddon, starting with DreamHost HQ.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I think we figured out the problem.

SunMo is AIM'ing me that he hasn't been able to get on for a couple hours.  I don't think it's a coincidence that the board has been running smoothly all morning for a refreshing change.

Kudos to G_F for figuring out and eliminating the problem.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.