Is anyone else's connection crapping out?

Started by Geowhizzer, April 23, 2005, 11:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

hahahaha, the hackers can't get enough of this site.

Susquehanna Birder

Unfortunately, we appear to be one somebody's list.   :boom

Sgt PSN

Isn't it kind of strange that SD always seems to be the first person on the scene after this place gets hacked?  ;)

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 13, 2006, 01:20:50 PM
Isn't it kind of strange that SD always seems to be the first person on the scene after this place gets hacked?  ;)

I'm probably the only one who links the board directly from the front page, don't ask why.

Sgt PSN

Don't have to ask.  I know it's so you can get a good look at the hack job you did.  :P

hbionic

Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 13, 2006, 02:40:58 PM
Don't have to ask.  I know it's so you can get a good look at the hack job you did.  :P

Whoever smelt it, dealt it.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Thanks for supreme enlightenment.  Both of yous. 

Diomedes

Getting error messages when trying to open a forum.  Happens for General, Eagles Talk, etc.  Says "Try again.  If you keep getting this message, inform an admin."  Or some such message.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

I keep getting the SMF connection lost errors today, fwiw.

PoopyfaceMcGee

SunMo

a bunch of websites that i visit are having problems.

i think the interwebs has the AIDS
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Sun_Mo on May 16, 2006, 03:39:21 PM
i think the interwebs has the AIDS

That's what it gets for accepting a transfusion from you, tainted one.

Wingspan

i got this

QuoteYou are being redirected to a site that will check the security of your computer before accessing the corporate network. Click here if you are not redirected.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The server seems to be up and down the last hour or so.