Around The NFL - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, February 01, 2022, 07:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

I don't see anything wrong with the qb's....they got a guy who they are trying to see if he's their franchise qb and two veteran back ups who are irrelevant because Chicago isn't trying to win...they should charge the organization tho with a crime for giving the young potential franchise guy those skill players
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i dont think theyre trying to see if hes a franchise qb...they think he stinks and are tanking to finish in the top 3 so they can grab their own guy

the coach/gm didnt draft fields and dont care about trading him for 10 cents on the dollar
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

"And then I sent my apologies as whatever reason she was teary-eyed for."
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Reports out that the Raiders will be working out Kaepernick this week

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

After a certain fascist, I detest Dan Snyder more than any other American.  This Walton guy is just another big money white christian nationalist...run of the mill billionaire stock.  He can surely eat shtein but he's no where near as contemptible as Snyder.

ice grillin you

I appreciate the hire as it makes me feel that much better about being a fan of a Jeffery lurie owned team. 

MDS

the new owner of the broncos married...ann coulter?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

She's what, half his age?

General_Failure

As I understand it he trades in for a newer model every few years.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Was this one Mustang Sally?

Diomedes

pretty sick of seeing mobile qbs of color derided as rbs

that complaint is straight up racist code

ice grillin you

QB Eagles

The Browns and Panthers have agreed to a trade that sends Mayfield to Carolina in exchange for a 2024 conditional fifth-round pick (which can become a fourth-round selection), NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport and NFL Network's Tom Pelissero reported Wednesday. The deal is pending a physical. Carolina later announced the acquisition.

Cleveland will pay Mayfield $10.5 million this season, saving over $8 million in cash and salary-cap space, NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reported. Carolina, meanwhile, will pay the fifth-year QB around $5 million. Mayfield, who was originally owed $18.858 million, agreed to a $3.5 million pay cut, but can earn back what he gave up in incentives.