Around The NFL - 2022

Started by PhillyPhreak54, February 01, 2022, 07:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i guess it wont matter...he bombed the interview, pretended that hes staying at michigan and the vikings are hiring another one of mcvay's boys

i.e. another white dood
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

giants lost their DC to the raiders

feel like thats not a ringing endorsement of brian daboll
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

there's no tackling in the pro bowl when did this start?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 06, 2022, 03:27:57 PM
there's no tackling in the pro bowl when did this start?

only a true true nfl diehard watches the pro bowl....you love the league more than even me or j

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I haven't watched one since maybe early 2000's if that

ice grillin you

I'm trapped at a bar with no choice because Amerkkka...but I'm not kidding they aren't tackling

QB Eagles

Effort was obviously never 100% but it got noticeably softer around ten years ago and for the last 5 years or so has gone to the next level where it is less violent than your average flag football game.

Compare:

https://youtu.be/D8XpDYArvFY

https://youtu.be/PPKKxoTUUw0

MDS

"trapped" at a bar is code on his couch wearing his darius slay pro bowl joint that just came in the mail

everyone and i mean everyone knows the pro bowl is a farce. it outrates most nba/nhl/mlb finals games. thats why it keeps happening. every year people whine about it on twitter and every year it makes money for everyone involved

SD

Quote from: MDS on February 06, 2022, 05:11:36 PM
"trapped" at a bar is code on his couch wearing his darius slay pro bowl joint that just came in the mail

everyone and i mean everyone knows the pro bowl is a farce. it outrates most nba/nhl/mlb finals games. thats why it keeps happening. every year people whine about it on twitter and every year it makes money for everyone involved

I don't follow ratings but had no idea the pro bowl drew that large an audience. Haven't watched it since I went in Hawaii in 2000

PhillyPhreak54

The only thing it's good for it auto betting the over and taking free money

General_Failure

Quote from: TAFKASD on February 06, 2022, 05:30:50 PM
I don't follow ratings but had no idea the pro bowl drew that large an audience. Haven't watched it since I went in Hawaii in 2000

It's a live sporting event. The theoretical absolute worst it can do is draw 600k.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on February 06, 2022, 05:11:36 PM

If cared enough i would send you pics but never thought id be on a position where I had to defend myself being at a friggin bar...anyway duh we know it's been a farce since it stated but I'm saying they literally were no tackles

General_Failure

Good, I hope it's the shteintiest thing they can get away with and nobody has to risk so much as a sunburn. A game with as high a chance of a career or season ending injury on any single play shouldn't have a completely useless exhibition game.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS