Super Bowl 56 Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 30, 2022, 09:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

I'm actively rooting against their ownership, Aaron Donald, and their zesty uniforms. I'm actively rooting for the Bengals to break a streak because farg it, the Eagles won one and I don't care anymore.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Quote from: General_Failure on January 31, 2022, 02:04:09 PM
I'm actively rooting against their ownership, Aaron Donald, and their zesty uniforms. I'm actively rooting for the Bengals to break a streak because farg it, the Eagles won one and I don't care anymore.

I might have missed something but why the Aaron Donald hate?

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

phattymatty

Quote from: MDS on January 31, 2022, 01:23:42 PM

uhhhh this is not accurate

lol yeah I'm looking at pictures now and I may have been watching a rerun or something. 

phattymatty

why is the football world acting like the bengals are some kind of dynasty all of a sudden.  yeah burrow has been great lately and they beat some good teams in playoffs but Jesus Christ they went 10-7.  apparently burrow is going to have a better career than Brady now.

PhillyPhreak54

Let's go Bengals

Hoping for an exciting game. First time in ten years I'm watching the game at home and not at a party or in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Haha yep. And I'm excited to be here. I do wish I was in Vegas though.

ice grillin you

I took rams to score  2 or more special teams or defensive touchdowns....it will pay 9K if it hits

took bengals and the points as well
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

The thing with Halle Berry a second ago was surreal and not in a good way either. 

My god.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

literally never heard of the natty anthem singer
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Me either

I'm on Cincy plus the points and have them and the over in a teaser. Plus about 30 props.

Lost tails on the coin toss

Loved Cincy going for it but damn Joe - Higgins was open

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 13, 2022, 06:46:23 PM

Lost tails on the coin toss

i love that people bet on this...certified insanity
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Already the best halftime show ever.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger