Super Bowl 56 Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 30, 2022, 09:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Bengals vs Rams

Rams open -3.5 with a total of 51

Diomedes

I have to root for NFC.  Tribalism.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Early thoughts

The Bengals OL is not very good and the Rams DL is

Burrow may take a beating

PhillyPhreak54

Second time ever two number one overall pick QBs will face off

Peyton vs Cam was the other

General_Failure

I don't think I've wanted a non-Eagles team to win as much as I do the Bengals in this game.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

can't imagine a less interesting sporting event other than Phil's Tampa World Series
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Quote from: General_Failure on January 30, 2022, 11:59:06 PM
I don't think I've wanted a non-Eagles team to win as much as I do the Bengals in this game.

This a lot.

Kroenke is a despicable POS and the thought of the Bengals beating him in the football equivalent of Mar-a-Lago gives me the good feels. 

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 31, 2022, 10:06:10 AM
can't imagine a less interesting sporting event other than Phil's Tampa World Series

this is accurate

how does anyone feel anything toward the rams...they are a nothing franchise with no fan base. boooooooooooooring. the bengals are from a cow town full of mitch mcconnell stans.

its a game with negative juice
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

I'm just concerned about the ratings

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on January 31, 2022, 11:10:00 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on January 31, 2022, 10:06:10 AM

this is accurate

how does anyone feel anything toward the rams...they are a nothing franchise with no fan base. boooooooooooooring. the bengals are from a cow town full of mitch mcconnell stans.

its a game with negative juice

if anything I feel bad for the rams because of their stadium takeovers....it's pathetic
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

there was a surprisingly small number of SF jerseys in the stands last night. 

also Tim krumrie injury in the last CIN SB is literally my first nfl football memory ever.  also the first time I remember being with a room full of drunk adults. 

MDS

Quote from: TAFKASD on January 31, 2022, 11:29:14 AM
I'm just concerned about the ratings

id expect up from 2020 but down from 19/18. no superstars, one small market, one big market where no one cares about the team or that theyre hosting. tough combo for a big number. a tight close game can help a lot but when projecting you dont account for that.

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 31, 2022, 11:36:08 AM
if anything I feel bad for the rams because of their stadium takeovers....it's pathetic

i do not feel bad for the players who willingly signed up to play for a team with zero fans...theyre all getting bank and are hot shtein in a great party town. theyre ok. theyll survive/dont care.

Quote from: phattymatty on January 31, 2022, 11:58:03 AM

uhhhh this is not accurate
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phattymatty on January 31, 2022, 11:58:03 AM

also Tim krumrie injury in the last CIN SB is literally my first nfl football memory ever.  also the first time I remember being with a room full of drunk adults.

Him, Napoleon McCallum and Joe Theisman are on the mount rushmore of gruesome football injuries

PhillyPhreak54

yeah I actually love seeing that stadium taken over. The NFL knows that its a shtein sports town but yet here we are. farg em

QB Eagles

It can't be worse than the last Super Bowl the Rams were in.