Parsons out to be checked for a concussion

Jimmy G dealing

SD

Hey guys I don't think Daks that good

PhillyPhreak54

Beautiful sequence

Dak picked and a SF TD right after

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on January 16, 2022, 06:43:04 PM
Quote from: TAFKASD on January 16, 2022, 06:39:19 PM
Hey guys I don't think Daks that good

now imagine how bad hurts is

Hurts doesn't have zeke/lamb/cooper playing at home playing against the reigning sb champs. He sure was giddy dropping a 50 spot on the Birds backups last week.

Is there a more overrated defensive player than Diggs? Yea dude can make ints in coverage he's a liability.

MDS

the cowboys gagging and hurts being a POS can both be true
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on January 16, 2022, 07:00:11 PM

I dont disagree just no idea why you'd bring Hurts up

PhillyPhreak54

Because he's trying to be Cataldiish in his hot takezzzzz

Lol at kicking a FG there

PhillyPhreak54

Holy shtein Jimmy G

What are you doing

farg

MDS

Quote from: TAFKASD on January 16, 2022, 07:05:53 PM
Quote from: MDS on January 16, 2022, 07:00:11 PM

I dont disagree just no idea why you'd bring Hurts up

because he sucks

kinda like jimmy g

PhillyPhreak54

They've already lost Bosa

And now their second best player just tore his ACL. Fred Warner is down

Implosion

PhillyPhreak54

Penalty on Deebos run

Overthrow to Aiyuk earlier

Picked off

Those three are killing the Niners

Don Ho

Romo is getting worse.  Did you hear him when they cut to a shot of Jerrah and his Flintstone looking offspring and he said "he's nervous, we all are!"  What a farging clown.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Romo is driving me to punch a farging hole through my television shut the farg up you homer
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Like I said last week Dallas has Vander Esch we have Alex Singleton