Super Wild Card Weekend - 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 10, 2022, 01:01:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

looming blowout here

wonder if someone will throw a dildo on the field
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Lol it'll be frozen

What an ass kicking by Buffalo. Pats look like they have zero interest in being there

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

27-3 if not for the blocked XP it would be 28-3 half

This would be hilarious if they erased another one.

Not happening but I'd be happy with the Pats making a game of it and keeping it within 11 or less.

MDS

yea dude not happening

load up on your eagles
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on January 15, 2022, 09:09:09 PM
looming blowout here

wonder if someone will throw a dildo on the field

Lol yep! A billdo was indeed thrown onto the field

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

There was actually two of them thrown. And someone also launched a beer at him too

MDS

i was not being remotely serious...thats gotta be a prop going forward

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on January 15, 2022, 10:29:02 PM
i was not being remotely serious...thats gotta be a prop going forward

All that losing in Buffalo has warped those people.

They've got the guy who smears himself with an obscene amount of mustard and ketchup for some reason at tailgates

They jump through tables

They openly farg at tailgates

And when I was there in 09 for the great 6-3 score game against the Browns the guy in front of us was knuckle deep in his girlfriend in front of us. Just blasting away.

General_Failure

And he didn't offer to share? Shameful.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagaholic

Fun to watch Buffalo tonight, didn't see 7 TDs on their 7 possessions coming. Disappointed that the more NE was getting blown out the less they showed Belichick.     

SD

Little different when you're not playing the Eagles backups

PhillyPhreak54