cur·rent
/ˈkərənt/
Learn to pronounce
See definitions in:
All
Oceanography
Electrical
adjective
belonging to the present time; happening or being used or done now.
"keep abreast of current events"

Currently the Texans just beat a potential playoff team with ease and have been out of the news. The WFT's owner tried to intimidate witnesses, just settled a $1.6 million sexual harassment lawsuit a week ago, got steam rolled by 2 division rivals and their pro bowl dt socked his college Buddy in the face in prime time.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30582605/washington-football-team-reportedly-settled-sexual-misconduct-allegation-owner-dan-snyder-16-million?platform=amp

SD

I missed the tweet and the sending heated seats. I know Dallas sent them to fedex field I guess this was retaliation?

I still can't get over what a clown show this organization is.   

Don't know what's worse:

Sending heated benches to a domed stadium in Dallas on an 80-degree day
Team President sending out a Christmas tweet with Santa and a snowman urinating on a Dallas helmet (in the end, it was the WFT that got pi$$ed on)
John Allen and Duron Payne trying out as the undercard for Wrestlemania

Diomedes

Washington brought them to the Linc as well, didn't they?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Miami is the first team to lose seven in a row and win seven in a row in the same season.

Hello low teens/20's draft picks.

Gonna have to flip one this year for a 2023 first

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 27, 2021, 11:31:56 PM
Miami is the first team to lose seven in a row and win seven in a row in the same season.

Hello low teens/20's draft picks.

Gonna have to flip one this year for a 2023 first

Why?  There are plenty of good players available there.  They can immediately improve the roster at a very reasonable rate if they choose wisely.  I admit it's a tall order with Howie doing the picking but still...

ice grillin you

wait when the picks were top 10 you were the one saying it didn't matter because howie was making them and now they are going to be in the 20's which are exponentially harder to hit on yet they are immediately going to improve the team with them???
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Last years draft is already looking decent. Picked up an extra 1st, Smith has #1 wr talent, if Dickerson can stay healthy he's a great replacement for Kelce when he retires or guard since it looks like Brooks isn't coming back. Williams has talent and fit nicely into their DT rotation. Zech McPhearson has shown flashes at db. Gainwell played decent when he's not fumbling. Marlon Tuipulotu played in the rotation and has some talent to develop. Didn't think Tarron Jackson (he was #75...reminded me of Vinny Curry but that was probably because they wear the same number) played bad off the edge. Had a few Mamula almost sacks.

I'd give this draft class a solid B for 1st year performance

The one area Howies above average at is getting worth for picks. It's gonna be Hurts next season. There's just nobody worth a damn in the draft, Rodgers ain't coming here, Russ is really showing decline, and Watson is just a mess. He starts off slow but he's played better than this years rookie class. They're not overtaking Dallas next season so I hope he trades at least 2 of the 1sts for later 1sts or 2nd and extra picks the following season. Turn 3 good young players into 5 or 6.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah since the positioning has dropped I'm all about using two for BPA (hopefully defense) and flipping one for value next year.