Week Sixteen - The Covid Chronicles Continue - 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 23, 2021, 11:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Watched SF and TEN first half in the plane. Landed and it was 10-0 and SF was mauling them.

Got to my moms in time to see the ending.

Jimmy G ain't that guy. He's a backup.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

second straight week im on the pack in a win but no cover

rodgers aint right...you can run on them....leggo hurts
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

The Arizona kicking and holding game tonight is pure shtein

PhillyPhreak54

Draft pick position worsens.

It'll be fun to watch the Cards go from 10-2 to 10-7

MDS

the eagles have the 10-7 breaker over arizona i believe...but their last game is vs a dead seattle team so should win that

carsy made a few nice throws there. i miss him so much
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Wentz was Wentz.  Can make some of the prettiest throws I've ever seen... then completely miss a short screen pass or overthrow a wide-open receiver ten yards down the field.

PhillyPhreak54

42-7 ass beating in progress

And WFT's Payne and Allen fighting on the bench

All good in Snyderland

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 26, 2021, 10:02:12 PM
42-7 ass beating in progress

And WFT's Payne and Allen fighting on the bench

All good in Snyderland

Is there currently a more dysfunctional team in sports? I can't think of one

Diomedes

I mean, the Texans put up a strong case for that distinction don't they?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The Texans are a myth perpetuated by the AFC South so they can each have two free wins every year.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on December 27, 2021, 08:18:41 AM
I mean, the Texans put up a strong case for that distinction don't they?

They won 2 straight and I didn't see any fistfights on the sideline. WFT were embarrassed by the Birds (their words not mine) then put up one of the worst performances I've ever seen last night. Add in Dannyboy intimidating witnesses and the other sexual abuse shtein and I don't think it's close.

On how quick the nfl can change WFT won the division last season, were said to have the best front 7 and were an up and coming team just lacking a franchise qb. The injury bug hasn't been kind to them but still what a shtein show.

That being said I fully expect the birds to go down by 10 early to them next week

General_Failure

Well you got me there, I don't think the Texans had any sexual abuse issues.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Or racism problems.  Or a GM who chases away talent with a capital T, etc.