Week Thirteen - 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 02, 2021, 08:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Steelers punter is the ghost of Reggie Roby

PhillyPhreak54

Nice 20 play drive with no points, Denver.

Idiots

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 05, 2021, 09:34:36 PM
Nice 20 play drive with no points, Denver.

Idiots

pat shurmur !

he had no play for 4-2 and went to their bread and butter...a between the tackles run he dressed up a tad. stuffed. cannot believe this dude is still calling plays
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

The snow stopped but this wind is nuts

55mph gusts

PhillyPhreak54

Bills are the Bills

With the wind they're farging up.

Fumble and then knowing NE isn't passing they let Harris make a house call. And then give up the two pointer.

PhillyPhreak54

NE clinic

Pats have thrown one pass.

The Bills know they're running and they can't stop it

MDS

lol mac jones is 2/3 for 11 yards
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Buffalo played like ass

Dropped TDs
Can't stop the run
Stupid penalties
Dawson Knox point shaving

MDS

in a weird year without a dominant team, the pats elite defense/coaching + offense that doesnt farg up is good enough to win a bowl

this is hell

PhillyPhreak54

Belichick is going to crank one out to this game film

The Pats are going to the Super Bowl. Again.