Week Twelve - 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 25, 2021, 09:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Tom Brady continues his dark magicks to drain the life of younger quarterbacks to sustain him.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on November 29, 2021, 10:30:22 PM
russ is wentz level broken

He is awful.  Keep him away from The Linc.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Look at how empty it is tonight in FedEx Field.

Seattle looks lost, unengaged, lifeless.  This team will be blown up in the off season.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

That last replay clearly showed the ball moving.  Logan Thomas should be an elite TE.  Beast.

Don Ho

Holy shtein the NFL is a farging joke it really is becoming unwatchable

PhillyPhreak54