Week Twelve - 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 25, 2021, 09:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Bears stink

Lions stink more

Raiders got lucky and won. Entertaining game. Knowing Dallas lost and ruined Cowboys fans holiday makes me smile.

Buffalo is currently up 10-0 and because of food coma and alcohol I wonder if I'll make it to the end

PhillyPhreak54

Cincy is destroying Pittsburgh

Ben has looked like he's 76 years old. Hurts level bad pick six there.

How do the Steelers play a Monday game like they did and then come out and look so bad.

Diomedes

Woah....huge return late in this Bucs Colts game.....
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Huge Colts choke in that game. Up 24-14 and from 6:24 in the second til the drive starting the fourth quarter they didn't call one run. Just let the ginger idiot throw it.

Diomedes

Was this the game he passed the 75% mark? 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Quote from: Diomedes on November 28, 2021, 04:35:15 PM
Was this the game he passed the 75% mark?

next game is the unofficial clincher...since a percentage of a undetermined amount of plays you cant say for sure but if he makes it through next week without dying itll be locked
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

The tracker page I bookmarked stopped updating awhile ago.

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Baker is Big Ben Jr

Throws short of the sticks and is always hurt

Diomedes

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 28, 2021, 09:36:34 PMBrowns football

Boger couldn't keep a straight face by the time it was all said and done.

PhillyPhreak54

The officiating...brutal

Seattle forced an INC on third down. Punter is jogging out. But wait! There's a flag!

Oh holding on Seattle auto first down WFT.

Replay shows no holding. But they dropped a flag like two minutes after the play was dead.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Speaking of unwatchable...Seattle's offense is straight trash.

Wilson looks shook. Metcalf has one target. He's looking at fourth and fifth receivers before DK.