Rest Of Baseball - 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 07, 2021, 12:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

QuoteThe Cubs released Jamie Moyer, 28 years ago today, on March 30, 1992, offering him a coaching job, he instead pitched for 19 more seasons — 20 if you include his 1992 minor league season.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Should've been Gift Basket Park after Jetes' parting gifts to the chicks he'd bang

Rome

That is a first class stadium.  The only problem I had with it was the food choices were ridiculous.  All of that amazing food in Miami and it's nothing but garbage chain offerings.  Beautiful place, though. 

MDS

ballpark food is one of the most overrated things in existence

google maps says theres multiple nicaraguan places down the street. and a wendys. eat that homeslice
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

good.

now the other f500 companies need to follow suit

Rome

Quote from: MDS on March 30, 2021, 09:34:21 PM
ballpark food is one of the most overrated things in existence

google maps says theres multiple nicaraguan places down the street. and a wendys. eat that homeslice

I dont disagree at all.  There's an Argentinian steakhouse in Little Havana that will change a vegan's outlook on life, but in a place as amazing as Miami, there's got to be be a better stadium option than Subway.

ice grillin you

orioles and marlins so far the two clubs that have came out publicly in support of the all star move

PhillyPhreak54

I spent ten minutes reading comments online from the mad white folks.

Felt good. farg em.

MDS

my favorite thing about this is the lie that atlanta getting the all star game is going to be some massive economic driver for the city

first off the stadium is in the burbs. second its like 2-3 days total, its a pandemic, most of the attendees are local. the bars/restaurants/hotels around the stadium will do better business than normal and thats the extent of it. even in normal cities these games dont really do much of anything economically speaking.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

QuoteJose Abreu is batting .310/.358/.543 with 101 R, 201 hits, 38 2B, 1 3B, 38 HR, & 137 RBI over his last 162 games played. He has 103 RBI over his last 104 games.