ice grillin you

I feel like piece looks ten years younger than when he retired
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah other than a little gray in the beard he def looks like he hasn't aged

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Agreed, Choke looks great! 

We'll always have 2007-2011, but farg you Johnny Damon.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 01, 2022, 10:35:30 PM
Quote from: TAFKASD on July 01, 2022, 08:15:46 PM
HALL of fame

Same one Dom Brown is in.

The Cozens comparison was spot on but to lose Harper and be able to call up a left handed bat with power from the minors who's on a hot streak is as good as you're going to get.

On a side note I'm still in favor of adding at least 2 more bp pieces but they've been solid the past few weeks.

MDS

they won a major league game against a real team and a real pitcher because of a mickey moniak double and a darick hall homer

sometimes things dont make any sense

first fireworks game and the show was pretty cool
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Kyle Gibson

He has been trash of late.   

ice grillin you

was there anything in the history of sports more predictable than the Phillies facing bases loaded then get two outs and give up a run.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

No way you're going to get two straight descent outings from Wild Thing Alvarado.  Anticipating a big blow up here.

MDS

pretty terrible loss...they used their best relievers again and now have nobody left for tomorrow

get ready for mark appel and familia to throw high leverage innings. cardinals have some absolutely nasty relievers. high end shtein. phillies got 1 dude.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Holy shtein stfu.

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on July 02, 2022, 09:44:18 PM
pretty terrible loss...they used their best relievers again and now have nobody left for tomorrow

get ready for mark appel and familia to throw high leverage innings. cardinals have some absolutely nasty relievers. high end shtein. phillies got 1 dude.

Or Wheeler goes 8 strong and they don't need to bring in that leaky bag of trash Familia

PhillyPhreak54

So I was off by an inning.

7 strong.

MDS

it was mostly for fireworks but the crowd had a jimmy piece chase glory days feel to it tonight...man if they ever can get good again

then again there wouldnt be a ballpark pass if more people wanted to go

wheeler wasnt missing bats but he induced a ton of weak contact. good stuff. nelson and knebel (?) were uneventful. huh.

just asinine they arent playng tomorrow. i think chris sanchez starts tuesday. yowza.