Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

MD Governor also indicated that Snyder won't be getting State money for his new stadium.
None of the three municipalities want Snyder's stink on them.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

Quote from: MDS on June 09, 2022, 10:09:16 PM

jack posobeic actually lives in your town. i saw that the other day and was gonna text it to you...hes a well known white supremacist

temple alum jack posobiec?  seems like you guys are around the same age too.  you tight?

ice grillin you

me and jack might be the only two white people in Hanover
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

posobeic graduated in 06, i was 09. so one of year overlap. freshman todd was not in with the college republicans.

he actually blocked me on twitter a while ago
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

I'm really enjoying this daily cascade of bad news for Dan Snyder

https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/vivmeg/page_177_of_david_paukes_deposition_related_to/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Today:
Page 177 of David Pauke's deposition... related to pouring milk on the carpet under the seating in Mark Lerner's suite so the suite would smell like sour milk on game day. "I did it because Dan [Snyder] told me to do it."

Lol

What a petty piece of shtein.

General_Failure

It's all fun for schadenfreude until the investigations are over and he still owns the team, the team is still called the Commanders, the victims get no justice or satisfaction, and Maryland taxes go towards the new stadium.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

ice grillin you

does it say in that link what he had/has against lerner? just rich guy jealousy?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

lol what a little brat

He's about to get subpoenaed bc he missed the hearing today.

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 23, 2022, 10:44:48 AM
does it say in that link what he had/has against lerner? just rich guy jealousy?

Yeah, Mr. Danny thought he got the bad end of a deal with Lerner.

Diomedes

Scary Terry gets $70M for three year extension.

Diomedes

Diomedes

training camp is a great time to decide you have "philosophical" differences with a d-line coach you've worked with for many years in different organizations...if you're a dumpster fire organization:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2022/08/09/commanders-mills-fired-defensive-line/

SD