Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: General_Failure on June 16, 2022, 03:06:37 PM
might as well be an eSports font.

I won't be able to un-see the resemblance now. Thanks.

Munson

https://twitter.com/realfanelli/status/1537806287118942208 21&t=2TXN3yhtCFgd7wQX_T6qPQ

This was my thought as well. Old font wouldn't look really good in Kelly green, but new font would
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Quote from: General_Failure on June 16, 2022, 08:50:06 PM
It's essentially the same font the Lions have, but since advertising agencies only use six fonts anymore it's probably the best we could hope for.

Don Draper approves this message
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Yeah it looks better on the kelly green, but it still isn't what the kids call "good."

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

i had a chuckle at this from a PFT puff piece about Lane praising Hurts:

QuoteThe Eagles traded for A.J. Brown, so now have Brown, DeVonta Smith, Quez Watkins and Greg Ward as receivers, Dallas Goedert at tight end and Miles Sanders at running back.

no mention of Reagor seems about right
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

Quote from: Munson on June 18, 2022, 12:00:24 AM
https://twitter.com/realfanelli/status/1537806287118942208 21&t=2TXN3yhtCFgd7wQX_T6qPQ

This was my thought as well. Old font wouldn't look really good in Kelly green, but new font would
I don't like the new font in any case. At the risk of ruining it for everybody (or opportunity), it looks a lot like eagle5.

Eagaholic

QuoteDevon Allen made it to the 110-meters hurdles final, but a false start ended his shot at being World Champion before it really began.
I could see this foreshadowing the Eagles season with Derek Barnett.

Don Ho

HA on the false start! #$%& on another year of Barnett's boners.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Kerry Washington hosted Kimmel last night, the Rock was a guest. He kept talking about football and referring to her husband. Googled who her husband is and it's none other than Nnamdi Asomugha. She's hot with a great personality not sure how that oddball pulled that one off.

phattymatty

He's been racking up a pretty solid acting career the last few years, lead role in a few of them.  Feel like he was even nominated for an award at some point.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on July 21, 2022, 08:52:56 AM
He's been racking up a pretty solid acting career the last few years, lead role in a few of them.  Feel like he was even nominated for an award at some point.

Forgot all about that

Geowhizzer

Pretty sure they were married when he "played" for the Eagles.

PhillyPhreak54

I lol'd at the show where Shady and Asante were talking about how on day one of camp they knew he was a bum when Brent Celek cooked him in a one on one

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Quote from: TAFKASD on July 21, 2022, 07:10:45 AM
Kerry Washington hosted Kimmel last night, the Rock was a guest. He kept talking about football and referring to her husband. Googled who her husband is and it's none other than Nnamdi Asomugha. She's hot with a great personality not sure how that oddball pulled that one off.

he stepped out on her too and she hung tough

i dont get it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.