The Giants Suck Too

Started by MDS, May 19, 2007, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Daniel Jones done for the year.  Gonna be extra spicy when the Eagles lose to New York on a short week after a loss to the Racists tonight.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Good God!  You have to listen to Joe Judge's Post-game presser yesterday.  What a complete jack ass.  There is no bigger knucklehead in the league.  Joe Meathead.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Slaytons TD today was the first one for a Giants WR since Oct 24

Also despite paying Golladay $70m and drafting Toney neither scored a TD all season

And finally DeVonta outscored the entire Giants WR corps

Diomedes

I'm stealing that to send to a boomer Giants friend
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Agreed, good stuff J.  I too have an obnoxious friend from Long Island who still won't shut up about the Nate Sudfeld Bowl last year.  I remind him if it was NYG rolling over and it kept the Cowboys or Birds out he'd demand a ticker tape parade down Broadway.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Lol tell your buddy what Joey J did today on that qb sneak on third and nine from his four was more egregious than the Sudfeld stuff last season

Love seeing the Jints fall into the dregs of the NFL

Diomedes

In sad news for the rest of the NFC East, the Giants fired Joe Judge.

PhillyPhreak54

Damn.

Media and fan pressure got to Mara.

Diomedes

Word is, they'll hire a GM first, let the GM hire a coach.

PhillyPhreak54

As it should be.

This hire a coach and then a GM isn't bright

General_Failure

I'm sure they'll find some way to get it wrong.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Mike Kafka is their new OC.

Diomedes

Jim Schwartz being interviewed for their open DC position.