The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

im most interested in the SCF matchup differences...tampa/edmonton is pretty much as bad as you can get for ESPN while rangers/avs is a top 5 matchup (rangers are the #1 draw and denver is equal with san jose, dallas, minny, seattle who all massively trail chicago and then LA)

tampa edmonton is to the point where they could put the game on paramount+ and nobody would notice or complain
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Baseball is a third class sport. Hockey is trying to hitch a ride in the landing gear.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

So Rangers and Avs cup final eh?

PhillyPhreak54

LOL Rangers

Dude whiffs and misses a sure goal and then TB scores and scores again

SD

ice grillin you

yeah such sweet Tampa victory

incredible final on paper
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: MDS on May 31, 2022, 11:32:26 AM
im most interested in the SCF matchup differences...tampa/edmonton is pretty much as bad as you can get for ESPN while rangers/avs is a top 5 matchup (rangers are the #1 draw and denver is equal with san jose, dallas, minny, seattle who all massively trail chicago and then LA)

tampa edmonton is to the point where they could put the game on paramount+ and nobody would notice or complain

tampa colorado is pretty terrible...minor win is its 2 american teams. outside of puck heads i cant imagine this breaking through
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Probably the best final in 30 years

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 13, 2022, 02:55:27 AM
Probably the best final in 30 years

not a single person knows that either of these franchises exist

ice grillin you

man did that game live up to the hype of what could be the best Stanley Cup final ever

SD

I was happy with the quick ot goal because I was tired and didn't feel like watching triple ot

ice grillin you

im here for as many ot's as possible

i watched a movie after the game anyway

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I wanted more OTs.

That was a helluva game. I hope Tampa wins for the three peat

SD

Any recommendations on a good movie to watch? Drubbing