Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 04, 2005, 07:11:07 PM
Quote from: jerome99RIP on May 04, 2005, 10:53:46 AM
Scrappy role players?

Ahahahaha!

Yeah, that'll beat Shaq & Wade.

:-*

Also - Mobley is looking to get p-a-i-d.  That's why Orlando traded him.  They tried to sign him to an extension and found out what he was looking for in terms of dollars.  The result?  They traded him for Doug Christie.   :-D

I think you meant that they traded him for Doug Christie's controlling wife.

How'd the Magic do this year, Romey? :P :-*

15 games better than last year, Phreak.  Also - they'll have a shot in the lottery instead of being blown out in the first round of the playoffs like the Iverson's did.

Plus I didn't have to pay for playoff tickets.  Which is nice.   :-D

hunt

Quote from: BigEd76 on May 05, 2005, 12:38:58 AM
Sign-and-trade Green to Toronto for our #16 pick back, then draft Sean May or Hakim Warrick....  :deion

if billy king can get the 16th pick for willie green, i'd give him a hug. :paranoid   ;)
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: jerome99RIP on May 05, 2005, 07:38:12 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 04, 2005, 07:11:07 PM
Quote from: jerome99RIP on May 04, 2005, 10:53:46 AM
Scrappy role players?

Ahahahaha!

Yeah, that'll beat Shaq & Wade.

:-*

Also - Mobley is looking to get p-a-i-d.  That's why Orlando traded him.  They tried to sign him to an extension and found out what he was looking for in terms of dollars.  The result?  They traded him for Doug Christie.   :-D

I think you meant that they traded him for Doug Christie's controlling wife.

How'd the Magic do this year, Romey? :P :-*

15 games better than last year, Phreak.  Also - they'll have a shot in the lottery instead of being blown out in the first round of the playoffs like the Iverson's did.

Plus I didn't have to pay for playoff tickets.  Which is nice.   :-D

Good job with the coaching debacle down there. Johnny Davis shouldn't have been there in the first place. :P

At least you got rid of Me-Mac. Too bad Stevie Franchise isn't much better. :-*

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: mhunt on May 05, 2005, 08:01:38 AM
Quote from: BigEd76 on May 05, 2005, 12:38:58 AM
Sign-and-trade Green to Toronto for our #16 pick back, then draft Sean May or Hakim Warrick....  :deion

if billy king can get the 16th pick for willie green, i'd give him a hug. :paranoid   ;)

I like Willie, but if he swung that deal...I'd have you give BK a hug for me too.

BigEd76

I know there's no shot of that happening, but hey, Toronto's made dumber moves than that.  Araujo!

hunt

i think they'll trade salmons for a pick...probably a 2nd rounder :-\

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

Could be people looking at the Sixers' roster next year:

"I've never heard of half of these guys, and the ones I do know are waaaaaay past their prime."
"Most of these guys never had a prime."
"This guy HERE is DEAD!"
"Cross him OFF then."

BigEd76

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: FFatPatt on May 05, 2005, 02:38:18 PM
Could be people looking at the Sixers' roster next year:

"I've never heard of half of these guys, and the ones I do know are waaaaaay past their prime."
"Most of these guys never had a prime."
"This guy HERE is DEAD!"
"Cross him OFF then."

2nd best movie ever (behind NL's Christmas Vacation).

"Hello, Jim? This is Billy King of the 76ers. How'd you like to come coach the team?

"I don't know, Billy. I got a guy on another line asking about some whitewalls. Lemme get back to ya."

PhillyGirl

Phreak...totally agree! When I was in college, I used to watch this VHS tape over and over again. I fell asleep to the music at the end of the movie...lol
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

"You tellin' me Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?"

I watch it everytime it's on TV and I own it too. ;D

MDS

He also makes the first team for people who had no right attempting to create their own shot with 1 minute to go in game 4.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hunt

sammy gave another one of his  "i'd like to come back but i don't want to be worrying about minutes" interviews yesterday.