KD wants to go to Miami ugh.

PhillyPhreak54

Of course.

Go west. Go away.

And lol at people thinking he's coming here

SD

Celtics traded for Brogdon.

QB Eagles

Whoa here we go, Rudy Gobert to the Wolves for 4 1sts.

phattymatty

I tried to dislike Luka really hard but I just can't, seems like a legit good dude.  and he's taking a Slovenian team to quad54 this year.  biggest streetball tournament in Europe kinda like their Rucker park or drew league.  they play this weekend at the base of the Eiffel Tower I'm sure it will be streamed somewhere.  no one as big as Luka ever plays in it should be pretty dope.

phattymatty

also this Vegas league is immediately 10 times better than that Utah trash. 

magic probably still too young to make noise but man they have some studs on their team.  banchero-wagner-suggs-anthony-bamba-isaac-carter-bol bol-markellelol - might be a good league pass team.

phattymatty

dubs won the title and still have probably 3-4 guys on their summer league team who would get major minutes on the Sixers. not fair.

Don Ho

Oh its fair especially when it exposes even further your organization is run by a bunch of incompetent imbeciles born yesterday.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Indiana offered Ayton a 4/$133M offer sheet. The Suns have 48hrs to match.

Figured he was gone from there.

QB Eagles

Suns matched the offer within 3 minutes of receiving it.

ice grillin you

unless its jo or jokic why anyone would give that kind of money to a center is beyond me
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Yeah he's good but probably not top 5 at his position and clearly hates being there for whatever reason. Guess they couldn't sit with the idea of a good player they drafted walking away and getting nothing out of it.

phattymatty

I feel like there's some kind of sign and trade deal coming because yeah that doesn't make any sense, they've had a full year to pay him and now they're pressed for him to stay?  not to mention he can't be very happy with them stringing him a long for a whole season.  also yeah he's not that good. . 

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on July 15, 2022, 12:58:22 PM
Yeah he's good but probably not top 5 at his position and clearly hates being there for whatever reason. Guess they couldn't sit with the idea of a good player they drafted walking away and getting nothing out of it.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous