Pointing/Laughing Forever & Ever @ Racists

Started by Rome, January 31, 2016, 03:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 10, 2021, 09:20:33 AM
WFT Pill Mill operation I'd imagine

Pills or steroids. If the dea is involved it's more than him just scoring some Test and Perks for a few athletes

Diomedes

NFL just doesn't care what goes on there.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

PFT is dead right to say:  hmmm.....NFL wouldn't allow investigators to produce a written report about the toxic culture within WFT...but finds a way to drop Gruden's racist emails from the same investigation...farged up.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Their new kicker is named Chris Blewitt (who hasn't kicked in a game that counts since he played for Pitt in 2016).

Rough name for a placekicker.

PhillyPhreak54

Attn Dannyboy haters enjoy this looooong thread about his bullshtein shenanigans and misdeeds

https://twitter.com/damn_snyder/status/1452749553795543044 21

Diomedes

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 20, 2021, 11:45:45 AM
Their new kicker is named Chris Blewitt (who hasn't kicked in a game that counts since he played for Pitt in 2016).

Rough name for a placekicker.

Three blocked kicks in two games.

Meanwhile Hopkins was fine.

Diomedes

Washington leads the league ... in empty seats.

QuoteIn five home games, according to ESPN, Washington has an average paid attendance of 51,291 — 62.6 percent capacity at FedEx Field. That average is well below the 65,488 (79.9 percent capacity) the team reported in 2019, which ranked 20th of 32 NFL teams.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2021/11/19/washington-football-team-jason-wright-attendance-culture/

QuoteThey have somehow managed to draw fewer fans than the winless Detroit Lions, who are averaging 52,016 per home game. Washington, fourth in average attendance in 2011 and 20th in 2019, are the only team in the NFL selling fewer than 80% of their tickets (Washington home games average 62.6% capacity, the next lowest rate in the league is the Lions' 80.7%). To make matters worse, many of the fans who do buy tickets come to root for the other team.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2021/nov/17/empty-seats-and-scandals-it-appears-no-one-wants-to-be-a-washington-fan

ice grillin you

what I take from that piece is not the attendance part of it but that it's just another example of what corrupt liars management was and if you are going to lie about something so trivial as attendance figures you certainly are going to lie about shtein like I don't know....sexual harassment and and overall toxic workplace
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

What I take is that this Jason wright guy is a shameless money lover who is more than willing to trade dignity for dollars in service to anyone who will pay.

phattymatty

a got on the waiting list for eagles and taterskins season tickets at the same time in the early 2000s. both said the wait would be many years.  eagles actually did take me about ten years or so until I finally got them.  taterskins called me back within a few weeks.  told them they were liars and hung up.

MDS

the great thing about the wash attendance story is the reason for it being so bad is 100% the product

if the team was good despite the awful culture and awful stadium and awful experience theyd sell every seat. nobody goes because the team stinks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

The stadium also stinks.  I mean, it's reason enough to consider just doing something else with your life that day even if you have free tickets.  It's awful.