Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

90's Phillies were a time, man.

I thought Pat Combs was gonna be a star too

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 06, 2024, 09:02:32 PM90's Phillies were a time, man.

I thought Pat Combs was gonna be a star too

I thought Tyler Green was a can't miss

MDS

speaking of cant miss prospects, ran into dom brown tonight. met him before, nice guy. huge hands. we'll always have that month where he couldnt stop hitting homers.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

The hopes we had for Dom! Safe to say we all thought he was the next star, "the total package"
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Clemens gonna hit for the cycle?

SD

Grand slam MV3! 🔔🔔🔔🔔

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

They're on a heater.

I fully expect them to shtein down their legs down the stretch bc they started hot

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 07, 2024, 09:20:03 PMThey're on a heater.

I fully expect them to shtein down their legs down the stretch bc they started hot

the phillies are not going to win 120 games, so yes they are going to play poorly for a stretch
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Well yeah. But I mean they'll pull a Braves.

MDS

the fortunate and unfortunate thing about baseball is the playoffs are super random. the braves were better the last 2 years, didnt matter. the phillies were the best team in 2011, didnt matter. they were more or less the best team in 08, and won.

so who the farg knows. its a total crapshoot and independent of the season. i am going to enjoy this regular season for what itll be - a giant party. when we get to october, you expect the worst and hope for the best.

ice grillin you

june 11 to july 11 gonna be rough....500 best you can hope for which is fine just gotta hope there isnt an implosion
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

thats really 2 tough stretches with an easy middle. london-@boston-@bmore is a challenge. only 1 good team in there but its a travel nightmare. 3/4 wins is fine here.

then they have 4 very manageable series, 3 of which are at home and 1 of which is against the marlins. stack wins here.

then its @cubs, @braves, dodgers. and that's a real one. real test for everyone's favorite slutty frat boys.

MDS

our old friend sixto sanchez is lined up to start this weekend...hes only been going 4ish innings, and hasnt been good at all. i think we know what this means.

@geo tickets are $6